Terms of Website
These terms of website govern your use of this website, our forms, our products, features, app, and services we offer. Please read them carefully. This website (www.avengermotorcycle.club), features, products, serices and app are jointly referred to as the "Services".
Reference to "club" in this document refers to Avenger Motorcycle Club. "Events" referred herein the document means motorcycle rides, meet ups, sponsered events, travel events or any adventure activities.Terms of club
are listed separately. Those terms become part of your agreement with us only when you join the club.
- Most of our Services available on website are free to access.
- You are solely responsible for content you post (text, photos, audios, videos or any type of content) while using our Services including forums and contact us forms.
- You retain the ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in the content you posted. Although you license us to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create deviation works, communicate, publish, publicy perform, publicy display or distrubute such content.
- We may review content to determine whether its illegal or violates our policies, & we may remove or refuse to display the content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
- You shall not post content which is offensive, unlawful threatening, misleading, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, criminally inciting, hateful, harassing or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website (www.avengermotorcycle.club).
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website (www.avengermotorcycle.club), or any other systems or networks connected to the website (www.avengermotorcycle.club), by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- Most of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
- You may need to create an account in order to access some of our Services. To protect your account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your account.
- You are not allowed to copy or use our logos, graphics, or audios.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
- We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
- You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
- Club will not be reponsbile for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages. Club is not responsible for any kind hardware or software damages due to our Services.
- We don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”. There are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
- We may modify these terms to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. These terms control the relationship between www.avengermotorcycle.club and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.