We Avenger Motorcycle Club also referred as AMC in this document are fully committed to respecting your privacy and shall ensure that your personal information is safe with us.
This website (www.avengermotorcycle.club), features, products, services and app are jointly referred to as the "Services".
"Events" referred herein the document means motorcycle rides, meet ups, sponsered events, travel events or any adventure activities.
- To use some of our Services, you might have to sign up. When you do, we'll ask for personal information like your name, email address, mobile number, birthdate.
- To join the club events, you have to create profile, we ask for more personal information vechicle information or information related to health like blood group, allergies.
- We also collect some of your information which includes:-
- Device Information: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Location information: We may collect & process information about your actual location. Various technologies could be used to determine location like IP address, GPS and/or any other sensors.
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences & settings
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our Services.
- We may also allow third parties (like Google Analytics) to provide audience measurement and analytics services for us. They may use similar technologies to track user and collect similar information.
- We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new ones, and to protect users.
- We may use or share your health information with doctor, hospital or nurse in case you need any health care or treatement due to accident/mishap/illness at the club events
- We may contact your emergency contact number provided to us in case of any issues like accident/mishaps/illness while club events.
- We may use your motorcycle details to identify you uniquely at the club events by motorcycle number, color or model.
- We do not share any of your personal information except name with any third party vendors without your permission taken separately via email, e-form, or written letter.
- Information will be shared with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes or detecting/preventing any fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal activities.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
- Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the www.avengermotorcycle.club.
- If you wish OPT OUT from your consent, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org & we shall take measures in 5 working days. We may not be able to offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.